Is anyone else playing along with Shimelle's scrapbook challenges this weekend? I got excited because I have been doing mostly cards and art journal stuff lately and thought this would be loads of fun.
So here's my page for the first challenge--A Printable Challenge. Mary Anne Walters graciously provided some downloadable images that we were challenged to use in our creations.
I'm not too sure this picture does the page justice because I finished it after the sun began to set and didn't get good lighting. I really had fun putting it all together and using Mary Anne's fun images.
Supplies:
Paper: Bazzill (rust cardstock); Tim Holtz (Kraft Glassine, crinkled, behind the photo); Mary Anne (journaling card and circles)
Stamp: Stampabilities (Vintage Compass)
Inks: Tim Holtz Distress Ink (Black Soot and Brushed Corduroy on the compass; Fired Brick and Rusty Hinge on the RAGING letters; Mustard Seed on the RIVER letters)
ETC: Wood Shoppe (wooden shape with compass stamped on it); American Crafts (Thickers, Hat Box chipboard sticker letters--thanks Jenn!!); Lowe's Home Improvement Store (Caution tape); Glue Dots; Glue Glider Pro; Scotch Quick Dry Glue; Zig Two-Way Glue
Gracious.
That's a lot of supplies for a simple page! =D
Have a wonderful weekend and come play with Shimelle if you can!
www dot shimelle dot com
~Cynthia
Friday, August 12, 2011
Raging River
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Love your LO x
cute page! i've been gone a couple of days and you got busy, girl:)
Like how you used the downloads Shimelle had.
Post a Comment