This is the last of the group of snippet cards I made.
Not too happy with it.
I've been hoarding the snippets of this paper forever. I love love LOVE it! I thought the scrapbook store was out, but the other day I found a few sheets and snapped them up! =D
So earlier I had punched a shape out of the rectangle piece and I thought I could stamp the sentiment on the green cardstock and then just layer the paper over it...except I totally forgot what I was doing and adhered the paper first.
Then stamped the image anyway.
Grrr. Angry Moment Number 1.
I die cut the large flower and adhered it other side up. But it didn't quite fit. But I adhered it anyway.
Grrr. Angry Moment Number 2.
I think the blue side works with the green cardstock snippet, but the flower side really doesn't.
Oh, fine. Angry Moment Number 3.
By this time I was pretty ticked off with myself, so I stamped a few stars to balance it out and...there ya go.
Stab me with a fork and call me DONE.
Supplies:
Paper: Bazzill (Green cardstock); Little Yellow Bicycle (Clothesline--Cornflowers and Cornflower Ledger)
Stamps: Hero Arts (Birthday Messages set)
Ink: Tim Holtz Distress Ink (Black Soot)
ETC: Tim Holtz (Bigz Die--Tattered Floral), Glue Glider Pro
Happy Monday, all!! ;-)
~Cynthia
2 comments:
the end result is lovely, cynthia:) i admire you for sticking with this--i have zero patience:)
Hi Cynthia
Your post has really made me laugh .. .. listing your angry points and then finishing off with "stab me with a fork and call me DONE" .. .. never heard that one before (but might start using it LOL!!!).
.. .. and after all that .. .. your card is lovely. I don't know why you aren't happy with it.
Hopefully looking at it later you will see how lovely it is (when all the anger has subsided LOL!!).
Right ... stab me with a fork ... I'm done!! Tee hee!!
Love Jules xx
Post a Comment