I see the end! Only two more Shimelle Challenges to go! That's both good (I've gotten nothing done in the past three days!) and bad (I've SO enjoyed this creative adventure!)
Here's the next Challenge: use only half of the page for your layout.
This one was so much fun because there wasn't all that thinking and planning and designing and redoing and thinking and re-planning and deciding that USUALLY comes with a full page. ;-)
This shot was taken while I was on vacation in Michigan's Thumb Country. I was coasting to a stop sign and looked to my right and saw some cows in a field. I grabbed my camera and took the picture just as this awesome cow looked straight at me! I mean...what a face!! =D
Supplies:
Paper: Bazzill (white cardstock); My Mind's Eye (Meadowlark "Dawn" Floral Display); GCD Studios (Canta Collection--Cantando)
Ink: Tim Holtz Distress Ink (Black Soot)
ETC: Recollections (Boutique Fleur); Cuttlebug (Harmony die cut letters); QuicKutz (Speech Bubble die cut); Queen & Co. (Pearls--Nightfall); Glue Dots; Glue Glider Pro; Zig Two-Way Glue
Between making pages I've been visiting the other participants' creations. All I can say is WOW. I would have a hard, hard time picking winners!! They are all so gorgeous and beautiful and creative.
Thanks for visiting my little corner of blogland!
~Cynthia
Monday, August 15, 2011
Half Page Challenge
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Simple and classic! Great photo!
This is both great looking and cute. Good job.
this is a fav of mine!
Post a Comment