Monday, August 15, 2011

3 is a Magic Number

3 is a Magic Number by HikerCynthia
3 is a Magic Number, a photo by HikerCynthia on Flickr.

Wow! I can't believe I've done so many pages in so few days!! This has been a blast!

Here's the next Shimelle Challenge: Use three (or groups of three) of something.

This page came together easier than most of the others. I had originally used different background paper, but then I decided I wanted to play this one all funky.

So here ya go!

Threes:
Three long vertical strips
Three short photo-edge strips
Three different papers
Three flowers
Three buttons
Three pictures
Three storm clouds


Supplies:
Paper: Bazzill (blue cardstock); Studio Calico (Verde); My Mind's Eye (Bohemia--Barefoot "Sun Kissed" Floral/Turquoise
ETC: EK Success (Paper Shapers--Retro Flower); Foof-a-la (buttons); Cuttlebug (Harmony die cut letters); Glue Dots; Glue Glider Pro; Zig Two-way Glue


It occurred to me when I was outside taking this picture that my neighbors must think I'm crazy. Every few hours I walk outside, drop something on the ground, point my cell phone at it, lean over it for a few minutes, then pick it up and walk back inside. It even sounds funny when I type it.

LOL!

Join us over at Shimelle.com if you want to have some fun scrapbooking and confuse (or scare) your neighbors! The contest/party is open until Sunday night.


~Cynthia

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Such lovely pictures of the sky! I love the design you have here!

Nienke said...

Amazing pictures! I love how they are the focus of your layout. Thanks for commenting on my blog :)

farmhouse-story said...

just beautiful cloud pics and i love the papers and the bird!

Carrie said...

Thank you for stopping by and leaving lovely comments on my blog. You have some absolutely gorgeous layouts! I think I need to adopt your approach of wandering outside and dropping layouts on the ground - no natural light in my current workspace makes it hard to get good pictures of the end result!