Saturday, August 13, 2011

Start Here Challenge

Start Here Challenge by HikerCynthia
Start Here Challenge, a photo by HikerCynthia on Flickr.

I can't believe how much fun I'm having playing along with Shimelle and friends!!! I've seen so many beautiful scrapbook pages!

Here's my page for the Start Here Challenge. Shimelle gave us a layout to follow.

This is an old, old photo of my sister, Linda. Which, of course, makes her seriously old now. HA!! =D

Anywho, somewhere back in the mists of time, she wanted to become a model. And I, who wanted to become a professional photographer, was enlisted to take a few modeling type photos. This one found a home in a photo album and I thought it was time it got its own scrapbook page.

I had a ton of fun playing with this layout! All the cool blue-greens and earthy browns...sweet. :-)


Supplies:
Paper: Bazzill (kraft and brown cardstock); American Crafts (I Do: Bouvardia and Letterbox: Respectfully); Paper Trunk (Socialite: Gala)
ETC: Ranger (Espresso Color Wash); Smooch Spritz (Log Cabin); Zig Two-Way Glue; Glue Glider Pro; The Paper Studio (brad); Glue Dots; Recollections (Boutique Fleur flowers); Cuttlebug (Harmony die cut letters)



And I'm on to the next challenge page! Thanks for stopping by today! Play along if you like!


~Cynthia

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Always fun to put a sibling on blast - especially an older one. lol Nice take on the sketch!

farmhouse-story said...

love the papers and colors--they go so well with your sister's outfit--another awesome page!

Sarah said...

Love your photo and colour combination x

Georgia said...

The colors you used are beautiful!