Saturday, August 13, 2011

The Chop Your Paper Challenge

Apologies for the terrible photo. I had to move inside as it's pouring down right now and I've got no sun to take pictures by!

No worries! Squint and maybe you'll see it!! ;-)

This page is yet another Shimille challenge. This time we were to use ONE sheet of designer paper and chop it up in whatever way we wanted to cover the page. No extra embellishments outside of the ones from the paper.

May I tell you a secret?

THIS CHALLENGE WAS HARD.

Probably shouldn't have yelled that, eh?

I knew right away what paper I wanted to use. Thing was, the paper was difficult to chop into usable chunks. I went round and round on this one. But I guess it's not really a challenge if it's not difficult, right???? =D

So I plowed ahead. And tried to have fun with it instead of thinking of it as a final exam of some sort. Heh.

So my list of supplies is a very very short list.

Supplies:
Paper: We R Memory Keepers (72 & Sunny, Forecast)
ETC: Signo (white pen); Glue Glider Pro

The end.


~Cynthia

4 comments:

Kim Strother said...

I havn't done this challenge yet, but it does seem like one of the harder ones. If you're like me, its because I have a hard time cutting up my paper. I've been trying to let go and just create. Thanks for sharing your work!

farmhouse-story said...

you rocked this challenge way better i could have--it is hard! cute paper choice, too:0

Sarah said...

Love, love, love this LO and all the detail you've included x

Georgia said...

This paper really worked well for this challenge. Love the color palate you chose.