I am finally FINALLY caught up with all of Shimelle's challenges!!!! =D
Here's the final one...well, so far, as I'm guessing Shimelle will add more as we go through the week.
Anywho, the challenge was to create a page inspired by a lovely yellow and black layout she posted. Thus the bingo card. It had butterflies too.
But I went hard core on this one, baby.
I went for...
the...
Spider.
I took this picture several years ago on a trail I hiked almost daily. Sadly, I moved away and haven't been back there since, but I have loads of happy memories from the time I spent out on the those trails.
OK, enough sappiness.
:-)
This page is pretty simple. A bit of paint for a border around the photo and mat. A few letters. A tag or two.
The end.
Supplies:
Paper: Reminisce (Under Construction); Bazzill (yellow cardstock)
Stamp: Endless Creations (hello stamp)
Ink: Tim Holtz Distress Ink (Black Soot)
Paint: Adirondack Paint Dabber (Pitch Black)
ETC: Cuttlebug (Harmony die cut letters); The Office (tag); McGill (Word Tag Punch); Zig Two-way Glue; Glue Glider Pro
Aaaand now to get back to all my neglected housework! ;-) It's been fun and thank you again for stopping by!! I appreciate your comments and visits!!
~Cynthia
Tuesday, August 16, 2011
Bingo Card Challenge...without the Bingo
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Cynthia, Thanks for leaving the comment on my LO. I looked through your LOs from Shimelle's challenges, and they're all gorgeous! I'm still working on some of mine, hope to have them finished by the deadline...
Oh wow Cynthia .. .. where have I been?
I know I am behind with my commenting but I feel like I have been asleep for a year and missed all of your beautiful postings!!!! You have been super uber busy!!!
I am loving ALL of your layouts .. .. they are all brilliant.
If I had to choose a favourite I would go for Yorktown one .. .. but I love the others too!! They are all so very different.
Hope you are having a good week.
Love Jules xx
O cynthia there was no spider warning :0(
But still i wanted to say thanks for stopping by my blog :0) Im glad i joined in with shimelles challenges.
Kate x
you've really done a wonderful job on these challenges, cynthia!
(my computer died and i got a new one set up today) here's a tip--back up your stuff! i lost a bunch of stuff:(
thanks for visiting my blog, so I return the favour. Like your blog and photo's. It's nice to see what others do with the same challenges
Post a Comment