Monday, August 15, 2011

Let's go Retro!!

Let's go Retro!! by HikerCynthia
Let's go Retro!!, a photo by HikerCynthia on Flickr.

Next up on Shimelle's list of scrapbooking challenges is...Let's Go Retro! We were to use a photo taken before 2011.

I headed for my mom's picture stash of me as a baby.

Shhh! Don't tell her I took one! ;-)

This was the very first one I saw. I thought it was cute...and then I looked more closely at it.

Do you know--should I admit this??--I still have that exact same Teddy Bear?? Minus the bow and the little tongue, and a WHOLE bunch of fur, but yeah. Still the same little Teddy. =D

I feel so old.



Supplies:
Papers: Bazzill (brown cardstock); Collage Press (Doubletake--Jackson Lodge--Prairie); BasicGrey (Lemonade--Pink Fizz)
ETC: Spellbinders/Nestabilities (Labels Nine); Spellbinders/JustRite Stamps (Custom Design Die Templates); Sizzix (Tim Holtz Bigz Die Cuts--Tattered Floral); Cuttlebug (Harmony die cut letters); Signo (white pen); The Paper Studio (brad); Smooch Spritz (Log Cabin); Zig Two-Way Glue; Glue Glider Pro



I read a comment on one of Shimelle's blog posts that said something like, "I will be dreaming about layouts tonight!" And honestly, for this page I did. I was up late trying to figure out colors and layouts. Eventually I ended looking for a simple template online and found one on Scrapbook.com--this is a variation of it, but I felt like I needed to give credit for the inspiration!


Thanks for stopping by today!

~Cynthia

1 comment:

farmhouse-story said...

such a "dreamy" page!!--couldn't resist:)