Apologies for the odd angle on this one. I totally didn't notice it til just now. Heh. We shall blame that darn photographer, shall we?
Anywho. Another scraplifted page today. Today's victim is the ever-talented Marcy Penner. I love her style! I shamelessly copied this page over on the Studio Calico gallery.
I titled the page "tarry" because I tarried alongside my friend's pond. I sat down on the edge of the water, not moving and barely breathing, until the dragonflies got used to my presence. Then they flew quite close to me and landed here and there. I got some wonderful zoom lens close-up shots because I took the time to sit still and tarry for a bit.
Supplies:
Paper: Bazzill (white cardstock); Doodlebug (Flowerbox); Echo Park (Everyday Eclectic: cut apart sheet, manufacturer's strip and various snippets); Pink Paislee (House of 3: Music); paper ripped from an old accounting book
Ink: Ranger/Adirondack (Lettuce); Dylusions Spray Ink (Lemon Zest)
ETC: Thickers (Rockabye); Tim Holtz (Vial Labels, Chit Chat stickers)
I would like to take a moment here to publicly thank God for inventing the cold front. It's August 15 and it's a ridiculously gloriously chilly SEVENTY-ONE DEGREES here!! Unheard of!!! And the SUN is SHINING too!!! LOL!!!! =D
~Cynthia ;-)
Anywho. Another scraplifted page today. Today's victim is the ever-talented Marcy Penner. I love her style! I shamelessly copied this page over on the Studio Calico gallery.
I titled the page "tarry" because I tarried alongside my friend's pond. I sat down on the edge of the water, not moving and barely breathing, until the dragonflies got used to my presence. Then they flew quite close to me and landed here and there. I got some wonderful zoom lens close-up shots because I took the time to sit still and tarry for a bit.
Supplies:
Paper: Bazzill (white cardstock); Doodlebug (Flowerbox); Echo Park (Everyday Eclectic: cut apart sheet, manufacturer's strip and various snippets); Pink Paislee (House of 3: Music); paper ripped from an old accounting book
Ink: Ranger/Adirondack (Lettuce); Dylusions Spray Ink (Lemon Zest)
ETC: Thickers (Rockabye); Tim Holtz (Vial Labels, Chit Chat stickers)
I would like to take a moment here to publicly thank God for inventing the cold front. It's August 15 and it's a ridiculously gloriously chilly SEVENTY-ONE DEGREES here!! Unheard of!!! And the SUN is SHINING too!!! LOL!!!! =D
~Cynthia ;-)

2 comments:
What a beautiful shot! Sitting still has it's benefits! I'm giving thanks to God for the cooler air too. And for dragonflies. Aren't they pretty?
we've been in the 70's and i love it! i have dragonflies in my yard every day--i just they like our fountain:) another great page!
Post a Comment