Friday, August 9, 2013

Zinnias

Zinnias by HikerCynthia
Zinnias, a photo by HikerCynthia on Flickr.

Catching up here with a few pages that I made before Shimelle's challenge weekend. This zinnia is another picture from the group I took while hiking back in July.

The papers are all from We R Memory Keeper's new line called Chalkboard. There are several papers in the collection with this dreamy watercolory look to them. So pretty!

I added some washi, a few dots and an alphabet card from Tim Holtz that I've been hoarding for several years.

I also made a little flair button from some cute Doodlebug Designs paper. Then I threw in a few fun puffy Thickers letters and I was done! =D


Thanks for visiting today! I hope you have a wonderful weekend!!


~Cynthia

1 comment:

Bonnie said...

Wow! That is some awesome paper! I love all the little detail you added! And another awesome picture!