This time around Shimelle has given us a Sketch to Scrapbook Page using both horizontal and vertical photos.
I changed up the sketch a bit to use one portrait photo and one journaling card that mimics the two smaller landscape photos Shimelle used.
This was a super fun sketch. The part that took the longest was drying the Mister Huey spray! Too much humidity=loooooong heat gun drying time!! ;-)
I actually picked all the papers first and then had to hunt a vertical photo. Gratefully, this particular zinnia decided to grow in such a direction that I had to take the photo longways! LOL!
Supplies:
Paper: Echo Park (Everyday Eclectic--paper and stickers); Bazzill (hot pink and white cardstock)
Ink: Studio Calico Mister Huey spray (Shine)
ETC: October Afternoon (Mini Market letter stickers: Green and Cream); McGill (sun punch)
Thanks so much for visiting! Come back again soon! =D
~Cynthia
I changed up the sketch a bit to use one portrait photo and one journaling card that mimics the two smaller landscape photos Shimelle used.
This was a super fun sketch. The part that took the longest was drying the Mister Huey spray! Too much humidity=loooooong heat gun drying time!! ;-)
I actually picked all the papers first and then had to hunt a vertical photo. Gratefully, this particular zinnia decided to grow in such a direction that I had to take the photo longways! LOL!
Supplies:
Paper: Echo Park (Everyday Eclectic--paper and stickers); Bazzill (hot pink and white cardstock)
Ink: Studio Calico Mister Huey spray (Shine)
ETC: October Afternoon (Mini Market letter stickers: Green and Cream); McGill (sun punch)
Thanks so much for visiting! Come back again soon! =D
~Cynthia

2 comments:
love the pretty pink, cynthia:)
Love this layout - great interpretation! Hope you had fun on your scrappy weekend adventure!
Post a Comment