Well, no. Shimelle didn't actually use the word *hoarding*----but we all know what she REALLY meant, right??!! ;-)
Challenge #4 is: Use a supply you've been saving.
No challenge there! LOL!! =D
I used the following hoarded products:
Prima (wood veneer leaf and flowers)
Authentique (letter stickers)
BasicGrey (6x6 paper from Basics Manila)
K&Co (Designer Mat Pad paper, Earth Tones)
The Paper Company (brads)
And...
I only got the shakes for one brief moment...
We R Memory Keepers (Happy Camper: Constellations beloved-awesome-will-have-to-buy-another-sheet-now patterned paper)
*sigh*
That last one hurt.
But just a bit.
Happy Scrappy Day!
~Cynthia
Challenge #4 is: Use a supply you've been saving.
No challenge there! LOL!! =D
I used the following hoarded products:
Prima (wood veneer leaf and flowers)
Authentique (letter stickers)
BasicGrey (6x6 paper from Basics Manila)
K&Co (Designer Mat Pad paper, Earth Tones)
The Paper Company (brads)
And...
I only got the shakes for one brief moment...
We R Memory Keepers (Happy Camper: Constellations beloved-awesome-will-have-to-buy-another-sheet-now patterned paper)
*sigh*
That last one hurt.
But just a bit.
Happy Scrappy Day!
~Cynthia

2 comments:
I can see why that last piece of paper hurt, Cynthia! But it found a perfect home!
WE DO NOT HOARD!!! We save, stash, stock our fave items, right?!!
Yes, I love the Constellation Paper - I also have some (by another company?) that I put aside... and now can't find!!! But I agree with Bonnie, a lovely layout came from it - and as usual the photo is so amazing... Actually amazing enough to be deserving of your prized paper! (now we must find more of that paper, mustn't we?!!)
Post a Comment