I just love the brave little skinks that live in my yard! The tiny ones have no fear!! This guy hung around while I took a few pictures.
I used the bold colors from Simple Stories' 24/Seven line. I added a few photo frames and some ink splots. I added the date in the tiny box in the top left corner after I took the picture of the page. I forgot what day I took the skink photos! ;-)
Supplies:
Paper: Bazzill (kraft cardstock); Simple Stories (24/Seven 6x6 pad)
Ink: Ranger/Adirondack (Espresso)
ETC: BasicGrey (Photo Frames pack); Simple Stories (24/Seven brads and stickers); My Mind's Eye (Mistletoe Magic enamel dots); Thickers (Forest letters)
And a warm welcome to the WEEKEND!!! Yay!!! I hope you have a good one!!
~Cynthia
Friday, August 30, 2013
So Tiny
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
The skinks in our yard tend to scurry. I usually just see their tails as they run under something. So I think this is an amazing photo! And, as always, you've presented it perfectly! You have a good weekend too. Bet you'll get some more awesome pics!
we didn't have skinks back home, but, they are everywhere here--got one in my new shed already! love the page!
Post a Comment