I took this funny looking photo while sitting in a porch swing at my friend's pond. This little damselfly (I guess) flew in, landed and then proceeded to hang out not but 6 inches from me for about 20 minutes.
So cool.
He didn't seem to care that I was so close to him, so I *had* to take a photo! ;-)
I got the idea for the layout from Mel Blackburn over on her blog, Random Ramblings.
I used up lots of snippets on this one too. I kinda-sorta cleaned off my workspace by adhering to this page any bit of paper I could make work! HA!! =D
I don't know about you, but sometimes something I did on a layout will bother me for the rest of my life. When I'm like 93, I will probably be complaining about that scrapbook page I made in 2001 and WHAT WAS I THINKING.
On this page...it's that cute chipboard sticker that looks like a Polaroid and says "Take a picture, it will last longer."
The angle is wrong. I would rip it up except it's the only one I have and the middle is stuck securely with pop dots.
*sigh*
Some things you just gotta take a deep breath and let go.........
Supplies:
Paper: Bazzill (white cardstock); Echo Park (Everyday Eclectic); Studio Calico (Verde); Little Yellow Bicycle (Fern & Forest)
Inks: Tim Holtz Distress Ink (Pumice Stone); Dylusions (Black Marble)
ETC: Maya Road (Perfect Shot Arrows stamp set); Martha Stewart (butterfly punch); Autumn Leaves (buttons); Walmart (stars); BasicGrey (Waterfall Theme Pack, Carte Postale--chipboard sticker); Tim Holtz Ideology (Reinforcers); Echo Park (Everyday Eclectic--stickers); Tonic (Ticket/Tag punch); EK Success (3D Pop Dots)
Well, it's after dinner here and as I looked at my To Do List, I realized I've somehow managed to accomplish nothing today. Except, of course, for a scrap page or two. I totally think that counts! Do you think my family will agree???!! LOL!! =D
~Cynthia
So cool.
He didn't seem to care that I was so close to him, so I *had* to take a photo! ;-)
I got the idea for the layout from Mel Blackburn over on her blog, Random Ramblings.
I used up lots of snippets on this one too. I kinda-sorta cleaned off my workspace by adhering to this page any bit of paper I could make work! HA!! =D
I don't know about you, but sometimes something I did on a layout will bother me for the rest of my life. When I'm like 93, I will probably be complaining about that scrapbook page I made in 2001 and WHAT WAS I THINKING.
On this page...it's that cute chipboard sticker that looks like a Polaroid and says "Take a picture, it will last longer."
The angle is wrong. I would rip it up except it's the only one I have and the middle is stuck securely with pop dots.
*sigh*
Some things you just gotta take a deep breath and let go.........
Supplies:
Paper: Bazzill (white cardstock); Echo Park (Everyday Eclectic); Studio Calico (Verde); Little Yellow Bicycle (Fern & Forest)
Inks: Tim Holtz Distress Ink (Pumice Stone); Dylusions (Black Marble)
ETC: Maya Road (Perfect Shot Arrows stamp set); Martha Stewart (butterfly punch); Autumn Leaves (buttons); Walmart (stars); BasicGrey (Waterfall Theme Pack, Carte Postale--chipboard sticker); Tim Holtz Ideology (Reinforcers); Echo Park (Everyday Eclectic--stickers); Tonic (Ticket/Tag punch); EK Success (3D Pop Dots)
Well, it's after dinner here and as I looked at my To Do List, I realized I've somehow managed to accomplish nothing today. Except, of course, for a scrap page or two. I totally think that counts! Do you think my family will agree???!! LOL!! =D
~Cynthia

2 comments:
very cute page, cynthia!
fyi, whenever i wanted to remove something i had attached with pop dots---i used dental floss. i sorta saw'ed back and forth and the floss cuts through the glue. hope that helps!
Hi Cynthia
Stranger alert!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You have been being nice and busy again.
Loving this layout and your fabby picture.
I see you still write beautifully too.
I hope all is good with you.
Have a lovey weekend.
Love Jules xx
Post a Comment