Friday, August 2, 2013

#3 Stickers!

#3 Stickers! by HikerCynthia
#3 Stickers!, a photo by HikerCynthia on Flickr.
Here's the last challenge for Friday night! (Good thing--the sun went down and I lost my light source! LOL!!)

Challenge #3 is: Use plenty of stickers


I think eight stickers must qualify as "plenty"--especially if you also add in the letter stickers. Those totally count, right??

I have these super fun stickers from Simple Stories I've wanted to use somewhere. I think they work perfectly with this photo!

If you can't see what's going on here....it's a close up of a turtle that I found wandering around in my yard. I'm pretty sure SHE was looking for a nesting site and I paparazzi-ed her to death! =D

The title says, "Call the Turtleman" which is a reference to an American TV show about a guy who catches turtles, HUGE turtles, like the snapping turtle kind.

My little visitor isn't a snapper, but I love it when wildlife shows up in my yard. :-)

Also, the cream colored paper right under the photo is from an old accounting book that I ripped up. The bit that you can see sticking out under the photo was so appropriate. It says, "...probably produce 500,000 units during its efficient life...year of its life the machine produced 30,000 units."

I certainly hope we don't get 500,000 OR 30,000 turtle units!!! LOL!!!


Supplies:
Paper: Little Yellow Bicycle (Fern & Forest line); unknown snippet
Ink: Ranger/Adirondack Color Wash (Espresso)
ETC: Simple Stories (stickers and letter stickers)


Thanks so much for dropping by--especially if you've come from Shimelle's site! I'll see you again tomorrow for more challenges!


~Cynthia

3 comments:

Unknown said...

love the title and the misting!!!

farmhouse-story said...

i love anything, including the turtle!

The Nonna said...

Great design! That sticker use Rules! I like that they're all red - I'm going to lift that in the very near future!