Back with another Shimelle challenge today!
But first, mucho apologies for the absolutely crappy photo. It was late when I finished the page and therefore, dark. And today it's raining, so no outdoor photography. :-(
But onward, yes? :-)
I manged to skip out to a craft store yesterday and bought my first ever page kit. It's an old one from Echo Park, but I love the colors and it comes with bunches of stickers! YAY for stickers!
I took Shimelle's sketch and turned it sideways, like her guest, Stephanie Berger, did. Then, I only used one photo.
I kinda like all the open white space on this one. I do miss my layers though! ;-)
Looks like Shimelle has more challenges up today too! Gotta get scrappin!!
~Cynthia
But first, mucho apologies for the absolutely crappy photo. It was late when I finished the page and therefore, dark. And today it's raining, so no outdoor photography. :-(
But onward, yes? :-)
I manged to skip out to a craft store yesterday and bought my first ever page kit. It's an old one from Echo Park, but I love the colors and it comes with bunches of stickers! YAY for stickers!
I took Shimelle's sketch and turned it sideways, like her guest, Stephanie Berger, did. Then, I only used one photo.
I kinda like all the open white space on this one. I do miss my layers though! ;-)
Looks like Shimelle has more challenges up today too! Gotta get scrappin!!
~Cynthia

2 comments:
I see layers, Cynthia. And I'm glad you left so much of that background "white space". What beautiful paper! Love love, love the photo too!
a) If that's your crappy photo, then I am definitely very ashamed of what I post.
b) Welcome to the wonderful world of kits!!! Echo Park makes wonderful kits and, in my opinion, the papers/schemes never get old... and they are the best deal for all you get. I love Everyday Eclectic and is probably one of the only ones I have ever used almost every sheet of!
c) I love the one photo option with the layering and white space. It's a great interpretation of the sketch - but you are always 'da bomb' at that.
Post a Comment