Quick post today! Monday is always House Cleaning Day around here and I still have tons of things on my To Do List! But I do love a clean house! ;-)
I made this page as clean and simple as possible. I used a bit of leftover stripes--all the paper is from We R Memory Keepers new Chalkboard collection. LOVE the colors on this one!
I was running low on creative titles so I simply used letters to spell out, "sting like a bee" since the rest of the pictures from this hike are all about butterflies.
Get it?
Boxing legend Muhammad Ali said, "I float like a butterfly and sting like a bee."
Ha ha ha!!
I added a few dots, some washi tape and then I called it a day.
Happy Monday to you! I'm off to vacuum. What exciting thing do YOU have planned for today?? ;-)
~Cynthia
Monday, August 19, 2013
Sting like a bee
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I used to do my cleaning on Monday after I got the kids to school and have the rest of the day to enjoy the clean, neatness before they came home. Those were the days...Now I clean whenever I can get a minute between kids and DH tracks it up promptly after I'm finished.
I like your bee and thought of Ali when I saw the title! Great page, Cynthia!
yep, my cleaning day is monday,too:) great page, great title!!
Post a Comment