Here's a second shot of the dried Tiger Lily seed pods. The first one can be found here.
When I showed my mom the photo, she immediately said that it looked like that huge plant in the movie, "The Little Shop of Horrors." Apparently, one of the most quoted lines is, "Feed me, Seymour!" The plant says this to Rick Moranis' character, Seymour.
I was running out of snappy titles for my flower shots and thought, "Feed me, Seymour" sounded like as good a title as any!
I love the graphic block design scheme that's so prevalent right now in scrapbooking. I cut the little Polaroid type photos from a BoBunny 12x12 sheet of paper. I just used the blue, green and yellow ones. The green matches the background paper pretty well! ;-)
Supplies:
Paper: BoBunny (Family Is...); We R Memory Keepers (Country Livin'); Bazzill (black cardstock)
ETC: October Afternoon (Mini Market stickers); Thickers (Amy Tangerine something)
So happy Monday to ya! Have a wonderful week!!
~Cynthia
When I showed my mom the photo, she immediately said that it looked like that huge plant in the movie, "The Little Shop of Horrors." Apparently, one of the most quoted lines is, "Feed me, Seymour!" The plant says this to Rick Moranis' character, Seymour.
I was running out of snappy titles for my flower shots and thought, "Feed me, Seymour" sounded like as good a title as any!
I love the graphic block design scheme that's so prevalent right now in scrapbooking. I cut the little Polaroid type photos from a BoBunny 12x12 sheet of paper. I just used the blue, green and yellow ones. The green matches the background paper pretty well! ;-)
Supplies:
Paper: BoBunny (Family Is...); We R Memory Keepers (Country Livin'); Bazzill (black cardstock)
ETC: October Afternoon (Mini Market stickers); Thickers (Amy Tangerine something)
So happy Monday to ya! Have a wonderful week!!
~Cynthia

3 comments:
Ha! In this closeup the pods do look kinda scary! Love the yellow and dark blue with the green!
Fabulous layout/colours and fabulous photograph Cynthia.
Love the title!
My eldest was in a school production of Little Shop of Horrors and I remember that line well! Probably because I saw the production quite a few times!! LOL!!!
Hope you are having a good week.
Love Jules xx
i'm with your mom--that's almost scary looking! great title!
Post a Comment