I have threatened more than a few times to change the name of my blog to "Shamelessly Copied."
But really, if you look at this page by Wilna Furstenberg, you will totally want to shamelessly copy it too! (You can check out her blog here for more inspiration.)
I loved the idea of the cording running across the paper. LOVE.
I had this one photo of a dragonfly, perched on a log which was hanging over a river. I thought...how cute! The cords will look like ripples along the river!
OK, I totally hope you were thinking the same thing.
Heh.
Anyway. I added some letters and some snippets, some wood veneer and some dots, a little sewing, a few ink blots, and that awesome cording.
So easy and really simple! I taped the cording to the back of the cardstock, then simply used a glue gun to attach the wood veneer to the cording. It's not super secure, but it hasn't moved at all in the album.
Mucho thanks to Wilna!!
Supplies:
Paper: Simple Stories (24/Seven 6x6 pad); Bazzill (white cardstock); Stamp On It (vellum paper); unknown polka dot paper
Ink: Heidi Swapp (Color Shine--Teal)
ETC: Prima (wood veneer); Studio Calico (wood veneer); Freckled Fawn (Enamel Dew Drops); Thickers (DIY--Canvas); Glue Glider Pro
And that's it for me today! Have a lovely week!! And thanks so much for the visit!!!!!
~Cynthia
But really, if you look at this page by Wilna Furstenberg, you will totally want to shamelessly copy it too! (You can check out her blog here for more inspiration.)
I loved the idea of the cording running across the paper. LOVE.
I had this one photo of a dragonfly, perched on a log which was hanging over a river. I thought...how cute! The cords will look like ripples along the river!
OK, I totally hope you were thinking the same thing.
Heh.
Anyway. I added some letters and some snippets, some wood veneer and some dots, a little sewing, a few ink blots, and that awesome cording.
So easy and really simple! I taped the cording to the back of the cardstock, then simply used a glue gun to attach the wood veneer to the cording. It's not super secure, but it hasn't moved at all in the album.
Mucho thanks to Wilna!!
Supplies:
Paper: Simple Stories (24/Seven 6x6 pad); Bazzill (white cardstock); Stamp On It (vellum paper); unknown polka dot paper
Ink: Heidi Swapp (Color Shine--Teal)
ETC: Prima (wood veneer); Studio Calico (wood veneer); Freckled Fawn (Enamel Dew Drops); Thickers (DIY--Canvas); Glue Glider Pro
And that's it for me today! Have a lovely week!! And thanks so much for the visit!!!!!
~Cynthia

2 comments:
love the wrapping, cynthia! another fab picture, too! have a great week!
You took her idea and made it your own! Other than the twine, it's totally yours! Love that blue background and another amazing photo!
Post a Comment