Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Fire-wheel

Fire-wheel by HikerCynthia
Fire-wheel, a photo by HikerCynthia on Flickr.

I'm pretty sure I scraplifted this from somebody...I just can't remember who. Probably Shimelle. I'm a tad brain dead after all the challenges this weekend, so you'll have to cut me a little slack, OK? ;-)

I wanted to have a wild page for a wild flower and grabbed some paper from Bazzill Basics called Lucy's Crab Shack.

Oh sure. This photo was taken in a garden, about 200 miles from the beach. But it worked. Or at least it does in my head.

Roll with me here, eh?

I cut up a journaling card and adhered it on the top and bottom of the photo. The card with the bike on it is another journaling card I cut up.

I used some wild washi tape and some fun glittery yellow letters too.

Fire-wheel is the common name of the flower in the photo. :-)


Supplies:
Paper: Bazzill (Lucy's Crab Shack--paper and journaling cards); unknown bingo paper from Michael's
ETC: Thickers (letter stickers); Bella Blvd (washi); Queen & Co (washi)


And that's all from around here! =D


~Cynthia

4 comments:

Emily Pitts said...

Hi Cynthia, It's Emily from Cocoa Daisy. You won the random drawing for the $25 Basic Grey gift certificate on the CD blog! Congratulations! Head over to the blog to get all the details.

Cynthia said...

Oooo, thanks, Emily!!!!! I sent my email to you!

Bonnie said...

I always wondered what these flowers were called. Now I know! It sure is pretty! And I see that you wond a prize! Yeah! Way to go!

farmhouse-story said...

it all totally works--great page! and congrats on the great bg win!