When I saw this page by Michiko Kato over on the Crate Paper blog, I knew I wanted to CASE that puppy! Michiko used Pan Pastels. I just used Tim Holtz's Distress Inks.
So easy.
Die cut, hand cut or punch some circles. Place the circles on the background paper, then brush the colors around the edges of the circles, using the circles as masks.
Done and done!
I added a few layers of paper, a few dots and a sticker.
Supplies:
Paper: Crate Paper (um. Forgot to write down the name of the paper!); KaiserCraft (Superhero: Stunt Man); old accounting book page
Inks: Tim Holtz Distress Ink (Scattered Stray, Stormy Sky)
ETC: My Mind's Eye (The Sweetest Thing sticker; Cut & Paste: Presh "Noted" Enamel Dots); Nestabilities (circle die cuts)
Having worked in a craft store before, I have this very bad habit of walking through stores and straightening stuff. I found this piece of Crate Paper over in the sports section and discovered I rather liked it. So I bought it! I think the scrapbook store ladies see me coming and do that on purpose--just so I'll buy more stuff!!! ;-)
~Cynthia
So easy.
Die cut, hand cut or punch some circles. Place the circles on the background paper, then brush the colors around the edges of the circles, using the circles as masks.
Done and done!
I added a few layers of paper, a few dots and a sticker.
Supplies:
Paper: Crate Paper (um. Forgot to write down the name of the paper!); KaiserCraft (Superhero: Stunt Man); old accounting book page
Inks: Tim Holtz Distress Ink (Scattered Stray, Stormy Sky)
ETC: My Mind's Eye (The Sweetest Thing sticker; Cut & Paste: Presh "Noted" Enamel Dots); Nestabilities (circle die cuts)
Having worked in a craft store before, I have this very bad habit of walking through stores and straightening stuff. I found this piece of Crate Paper over in the sports section and discovered I rather liked it. So I bought it! I think the scrapbook store ladies see me coming and do that on purpose--just so I'll buy more stuff!!! ;-)
~Cynthia

3 comments:
those circles dancing across the page looks fab
I love these circles and haven't tried them. The pastel colors are so pretty here!
the circles are fabulous,cynthia!!
Post a Comment