Saturday, August 3, 2013

#7 On the Vertical

#7 On the Vertical by HikerCynthia
#7 On the Vertical, a photo by HikerCynthia on Flickr.
After a brief pause to play along with Tim Holtz and his awesome tags, I've returned with another Shimelle challenge page.

Challenge #7: Scrap on the vertical.

Not something I do often. Isn't that funny how we like what we like and that's how it is?? ;-) But this was a fun change-up for me.

I used a snippet of Tim Holtz paper for the big vertical piece. And Simple Stories for all the sticky things. I also managed to get a bit of cork (the geotag) and a bit of wood (the tiny star) on this page.


Supplies:
Paper: Little Yellow Bicycle (Fern & Forest); Tim Holtz (Lost & Found paper stash); K&Co (Designer Mat Pad: Ocean); Simple Stories (bingo card from 24/7 6x6 collection): Basic Grey (Basics Manila)
ETC: We R Memory Keepers (tab punch); Simple Stories (letter/word stickers); Tim Holtz (Chit Chat sticker)


I think that's it for me today. I'm quickly running out of daylight to shoot photos. I'll be back tomorrow to finish up the challenges!!


~Cynthia

5 comments:

Unknown said...

you did it !! well done.... love the bee picture and the paper works so well with it. I started off well and then ended up not doing vertical at all and went with what id normally do?!?!? :( maybe ill try it again :)

Bonnie said...

I like the vertical layout! And as always, your photo is an awesome shot of that bee!

Margie said...

Wow! That photo is stunning! I have to go back and have a look at your tag now, I love Tim's tags!

farmhouse-story said...

fabulous page--love the shot of the bee!

The Nonna said...

OH MY GOODNESS... AMAZING PHOTO! You are truly talented photographer - and your layout set off your pictures so well! I am ever so jealous!!!