Saturday, August 3, 2013

#5 Triplets!

#5 Triplets! by HikerCynthia
#5 Triplets!, a photo by HikerCynthia on Flickr.
No, no. Not THOSE kinds of triplets! Scrapbook supply triplets! =D

Challenge #5: Scrapbook in triplicate.


This time around, Shimelle wants us to use as many 'threes' of things as we can. Three washi strips, three buttons, three embellishment clusters...

THOSE kinds of triplets! ;-)

I used three:

pieces of paper
washi strips
banners
lines of title
orange sticker clusters
cork hearts
metal dots
mist drippage clusters


This was a fun challenge as I scrambled my brain thinking up things to triplicate! LOL!!


Supplies:
Paper: We R Memory Keepers (Country Livin': Sunday Dress); Doodlebug Designs (Flower Box); K&Co (Designer Mat Pad: Earth Tones)
Ink: Ranger/Adirondack (Espresso)
ETC: Heidi Swapp (metal accents); The Paper Studio (Gracie Moon letter stickers); Simple Stories (orange letter stickers); EK Success (Pop Dots); Queen & Co--I think (washi)


Five down, how many more to go??? Are you having fun making triplets?? =D


~Cynthia

3 comments:

Unknown said...

gorgeous pops of red, love the washi (its my fave thing ever) and i adore how your title letters cross over in places, looks fabulous xxx

Bonnie said...

Your incorporated lots of triplets! Love the washi "holding" the picture and all the little details that make those pretty sunflowers shine!

The Nonna said...

I LOVE the 'THREE' Challenges!!! You did an absolutely awesome (3-a's, LOL!) job on this one! Scraplift!