Tuesday, December 7, 2010

December Daily--Dec 7


Dec 7
Originally uploaded by HikerCynthia

*wipes sweat from brow*

And I'm all caught up with my Dec Daily pages!!! Now I can get back to posting my Christmas cards too!

This page is a pretty simple layout. One Bigz Top Note die cut, one seriously cool Santa postage stamp, and one hand-drawn line.

I distressed both postcards with my go-to power duo of Antique Linen and Brushed Corduroy Distress Inks. I usually use Walnut Stain Distress Ink for antiquing, but I found that the Brushed Corduroy has a bit of a yellow tint and makes paper look very aged.

As with the other side of the page, I can journal on the postcard or around it.


~Cynthia

1 comment:

farmhouse-story said...

love that die shape! i have a sihouette cutter that does something close to it and i use it a lot!