
Dec 17
Originally uploaded by HikerCynthia
I love this pearly snowflake paper! It's very easy to write on too, but I think it needs something. I made a bookmark for my niece yesterday (to put in one of her Christmas presents) and that might be the ticket for this page too!
ETA: Well, this day needed a pocket because of all the "things" I wanted to add to the page! I had lunch with a friend at Panera Bread, who also brought some cupcakes. I wanted to remember both so I put the lunch receipt and a silver cupcake paper in a pocket I made. The pocket runs the length of the page and almost two-thirds up the page, is made from the same paper seen here, and has 3 red snowflakes punched from the same paper as the right side of the layout. I also got an encouraging Christmas card from another friend, so I'll put that in there too.
I love how I can change the entire look of the page as I go!
~Cynthia
No comments:
Post a Comment