Tuesday, December 14, 2010

December Daily--Dec 14


Dec 14
Originally uploaded by HikerCynthia

Wellllll....this is probably the goofiest of all my Dec Daily pages. :-)

I started out with an idea from another December Daily blog. Simple tone-on-tone stamps along the edges of a journaling tag in the center. I die cut the tag, then stamped the holly leaves with Antique Linen Distress Ink.

It was just a shade boring.

So I stamped more holly leaves on the sides. Except in my exuberance I stamped off kilter and then the whole thing looked weird.

Then....a local paper store was going out of business, so I totally scored a whole roll of admission tickets. For cheap.

And because I was so totally jacked up on the tickets thing, I flipped two of them over, distressed the heck out of them with Antique Linen and Walnut Stain, and stamped some snowflakes.

Thus....December 14 wins the award for Goofiest Page.

=D


~Cynthia

No comments: