Wednesday, December 22, 2010

December Daily--Dec 22


Dec 22
Originally uploaded by HikerCynthia

Another sad page rescued.

Like the left side, I hated what I had going on here, so I changed it this morning. I'm more happy with the left than this side, but....it's better than it was.

The original problem was that I had used white paint and haphazardly painted a section to make a place to journal. That was fine except it came out looking like...well...bird poo. I kid you not.

Soooooo....it had to be fixed. I used the same border punch on both sides of the layout, this time I punched both edges of a skinny piece of paper to get a lace look. Then I used another punch (a corner heart punch) to make the hearts. I put another heart in the corner because I had ripped stuff off of that spot.

I would rather have cut the paper off instead of cutting that little square out for the number, but the bird poo...I mean the white paint extended itself almost to the edge.

It was a big bird.


~Cynthia ;-)

No comments: