Friday, December 31, 2010

Coffee Cup Album--Page 3


Page 3
Originally uploaded by HikerCynthia

These are two seriously busy pages!! =D

One the left, I cut up an American Express mailer which looked like a passport. I cut out some of the cancellation/visa type stamps and randomly stuck them on the page. The coin in the middle is from East Germany.

The right side of the page has a chipboard Journey piece, which I sanded a bit. The rest of the page is covered with old stamps from countries I've been to. I tried to keep the color scheme the same--which was probably the hardest part of the whole album!! LOL!!!

Across the top is a quote from William Least Heat-Moon: "...horizons are visual invitations to the curious, the restless, and the unsatisfied."


Here's the link to the album...or you can just search Two Peas in a Bucket for CoffeeCupAlbum: http://www.twopeasinabucket.com/shop/wilna-furstenberg/96231-digikit-coffeecupalbum-cupcakes-coffee/?filters=_coffeecupalbum_%2Fdigital-kits

I see Wilna has other albums available too! SO CUTE.


~Cynthia

2 comments:

farmhouse-story said...

this is charming, cynthia! love the horizon quote!

farmhouse-story said...

this is charming, cynthia! love the horizon quote! happy 2011!!