
Dec 13
Originally uploaded by HikerCynthia
I *love* this Reminisce paper! It's got a cool pearly sheen to it! The backside is white with the same pearl thing going on, so it's perfect for little things like this snowman.
Alas, we did not get our promised snow! The counties to the north and west and southwest of us did...but not us. In fact, the sun is shining right now!
No matter. I can pretend with this little snowman. He's a simple Winter Jelly embossing folder from Cuttlebug.
I cut up another piece of Reminisce paper to get the words Home and Believe.
As with several other pages in my album, I think I'm going to have problems seeing the writing on the paper, so I may have to do something today to fix that! :-)
~Cynthia
1 comment:
these pages are cute! love the little snowman:)
Post a Comment