
Dec 21
Originally uploaded by HikerCynthia
I so love these two pages!! ;-)
The layout is the same for both sides. I used the same library card from Heather Nichols. The link is on the other page's blog entry.
I cut out some Tim Holtz letters to spell Christ, which I conveniently placed right on the "Title" line of the library card. Heh.
I have been having so much fun with this Dec Daily. I am definitely doing one again next year. I have so many ideas of things I want to do and things I wouldn't do the same way. I think using it as a daily journal and an Advent journal has really helped me focus on the true reason for this season: Emmanuel, God With Us.
~Cynthia
1 comment:
love these pages, cynthia! i agree with you, i need to start earlier and i have things i'd change, too:)
i've noticed the girls who have done the journal several years-improve each year. yours is lovely!
have a wonderful christmas!
Post a Comment