Saturday, December 18, 2010

December Daily--Dec 18


Dec 18
Originally uploaded by HikerCynthia

I love the simplicity of this layout. The green strip of cardstock at the bottom is the same as the paper on the right side. This red paper is from Anna Griffin's Christmas pad. It wasn't wide enough to cover my whole page, so I added the little strip at the bottom.

I have, over this past year, purchased several dollar stamps at Michael's that have one-word sayings on them like peace, faith, gratitude and hope. They all have the same font, with different little swirls. I really like them and I've used different ones throughout the Dec Daily.

As much as I like the simplicity, I know I'm going to have to add something so my journaling can be seen on the paper. Ooo! Maybe I'll add a rectangle of that kraft paper! That might be cool!!

Off to the studio....

~Cynthia

No comments: