Saturday, December 11, 2010

December Daily--Dec 11


Dec 11
Originally uploaded by HikerCynthia

I can't believe two whole weeks have gone by in the December Daily project! I've been having so much fun with it!! Yesterday I took some time to fix several pages I wasn't too excited about.

The pages for Dec 10 were very boring. (Scroll down to see what I mean.) I fixed them by adding some pieces from a postcard I received from Bath & Body Works. (Totally one of my favorite stores!)

The postcard had a silhouette of a snowy street with snowflakes falling. It was all in red and white. Very pretty. I cut off the line of houses on the street and adhered them to the bottoms of the pages. Then I punched out several tiny snowflakes and adhered them as well.

MUCH better!

Now...on to today's pages!

I used my (now) beloved Bazzill Cocoa cardstock. I stamped random snowflakes in Walnut Stain Distress Ink for a tone-on-tone look, with plenty of spaces for writing.

On this side, I adhered more of the music paper I've used on other pages. I distressed the edges with Antique Linen and Brushed Corduroy Distress Inks.


Thanks for stopping by today!

~Cynthia

No comments: