
Dec Daily End Page
Originally uploaded by HikerCynthia
And so we've come to the end of our journey.
I really can't believe how time has flown by. I once heard a lady say that time drags until you're about 30 and after that time just flies by. That is so true. When you're a child, you have to wait for everything, but after you turn 30 it's like stuff just zooms toward you at top speed.
But I guess that's what things like Advent, Christmas and New Year's Eve are for--time to slow down and contemplate the future and the past.
Just two more pages of contemplation in the Dec Daily for me. This one is the final piece of red cardstock, stamped with Merry Christmas in Fired Brick Distress Ink.
~Cynthia
1 comment:
don't you feel great to have gotten through the whole journal? you've a done wonderful work on your lovely book, cynthia:)
Post a Comment