Wednesday, December 22, 2010

December Daily--Dec 22


Dec 22
Originally uploaded by HikerCynthia

This poor layout.

I was SO unhappy with it that I decided to change it this morning. Hence the later than usual post. ;-)

I'm not 100% happy with the outcome (it's a little too 'country' for this project), but it's tons better than it was.

I border punched a piece of cream cardstock, then used the same punch on a piece of red Reminisce that's the same design as the green background paper.

The "Snow?" is because we are more than likely having a white Christmas this year--which will be the first time in something like 60 years. This could be a wonderful thing, or it could be very very bad. I live in South Carolina and we have NO SNOWPLOWS. I think they rig up stuff on city dump trucks and try their best to keep the roads clean. The National Weather Service is calling for either 3-5 inches or if the system moves more slowly, 6-10. One inch closes the city down. I'm serious. I'm from the midwest and think this is all pretty hilarious...when the power stays on! Heh.


~Cynthia

No comments: