Tuesday, December 7, 2010

December Daily--Dec 7


Dec 7
Originally uploaded by HikerCynthia

WOW. I can't believe I'm FINALLY caught up with my Dec Daily pages!!

Both sides of December 7 have the same Bazzill cardstock--it's called Cocoa. I love it!

I die cut two postcards using the Bigz Top Note die cut from Stampin Up. On this side of the layout, I stamped holly and PostCard, and also the postage cancellation wave. The stamp is an actual postage stamp from many years ago.

I drew a line down the center and then carefully placed my PostCard stamp right over the line so it would line up with the letter T.

I like how I can journal either on the postcard or around it.

~Cynthia

1 comment:

farmhouse-story said...

i was here last night, but got interupted, so i'm back today, and i'm glad i am!

i love this page-the post card look is just awesome!