Thursday, December 16, 2010

December Daily--Dec 16


Dec 16
Originally uploaded by HikerCynthia

Would you believe this picture was taken in broad daylight?? *sigh*

Anyway, this is a piece of a baseball card pocket page. I cut to size and used the rest of the page elsewhere in the Dec Daily.

I cut two pieces of Reminisce paper to journal on and in the smaller pockets at the top I added an old Christmas postage stamp, and a little greeting, cut from a different sheet of Reminisce.

The paper behind the pocket page is very sparkly green holly paper that is also on the left side of the layout. The paper is so pretty I didn't want to attach anything to it. That might change if exciting things happen. Ha ha. ;-)


~Cynthia

1 comment:

farmhouse-story said...

love the elements on the pocket page, and the reminisce paper is lovely-the sparkels show up well when i clicked on the pic--i really like these pages, esp!

and i do hope something exciting happens:)