Wednesday, March 2, 2011

St. Patricks's Day


St. Patricks's Day
Originally uploaded by HikerCynthia

I made three of these cute St. Pat's Day cards because they were so easy to mass produce.

First I die cut the Lacey Circles, then the Standard Circles. I stamped the tattoo-like Irish stamp in the middle before layering it all on a white cardblank.

Inside I stamped the sentiment 'Happy St. Patrick's Day' in the same green ink as on the front.

Easy peasy! ;-)


Supplies:
Paper: Bazzill (green cardstock); Recollections (white cardstock)
Stamps: Hampton Art/Studio G (AKA Michael's Dollar Bin)
Ink: VersaColor (Green Tea)
ETC: Spellbinders Nestabilities (Lacey Circles, Standard Circles Large); Glue Glider Pro


I can't believe how busy this week has been! And when I don't have time to create in the craft room, I feel like my day has been wasted. HA HA! How goofy is THAT?? I managed to carve out some time today to finish up these cards and work on Easter cards too. Finally. A productive day!!! =D

~Cynthia

1 comment:

farmhouse-story said...

adorable st paddys cards, cynthia:)