Thursday, March 31, 2011

Police Lineup: Ferns


Police Lineup: Ferns
Originally uploaded by HikerCynthia

Here's the second in a short series of cards I made using the guidelines from two different challenges at Less Is More. (One challenge was to use three of something and the other was to make masculine cards.)

I used the same template as before (scroll down to see the first one), but I used a different stamp and a different ink.

I taped the template on the cardblank, lightly added a bit of Forest Moss Distress Ink, then stamped the ferns and the sentiment in Forest Moss ink too.

I love the colors on this one. Very springy!


Supplies:
Paper: Recollections (ivory cardblank)
Stamps: Seaside Stampin' Ink (Frankincense...although they totally look like ferns to me); Hero Arts (Birthday Messages set)
Ink: Tim Holtz Distress Ink (Forest Moss)
ETC: Handmade template for squares, made using Marvy one-inch square punch and leftover cardstock


Another day of dreary rain here. I don't know about you, but after a few days of this stuff in a row, I start getting a little depressed. :-( But since today is the last day of March, I get to work on my Year in the Life project, which is always a lot of fun for me! Maybe the creative exercise will help me perk up. =D

~Cynthia

No comments: