
Easter Crosses
Originally uploaded by HikerCynthia
This awesome stamp set from Heartfelt Creations just showed up at my LSS and I so jumped on it! I love love love the crosses. PERFECT for Easter, right??
I stamped the image in Pumice Stone Distress Ink then lightly brushed on more Pumice Stone and layered Mustard Seed, Spun Sugar and Milled Lavender so it would look like the sun was rising behind the hills. I added the sentiment at the bottom.
Originally I had a bit of a mis-stamp, so I sliced the back off that card, cutting it down so it would fit on another cardblank.
Supplies:
Paper: Recollections (white cardblanks)
Stamps: Heartfelt Creations (HCPC 3370 Easter Lilies PreCut Set); GinaK (Basket Blessings, sentiment)
Inks: Tim Holtz Distress Ink (Pumice Stone, Mustard Seed, Spun Sugar, Milled Lavender)
ETC: Glue Glider Pro
Happy Monday to ya! If you are into journals, Julie Balzer is teaching a class LIVE! tonight in the Live with Prima classroom. Totally free! (Scroll down my page here, at the bottom on the right, for a link to Julie's blog and you will find the link to Live with Prima on her latest blog.) It's at 8:00 PM EST. I caught a class there this past week and totally loved it!
~Cynthia
1 comment:
Hi Cynthia
At last I have my laptop back and in working order . .. .. yay!!
You have done two gorgeous Easter cards. You have such a delicate touch with your distress ink .. .. beautiful!!
Love Jules xx
Post a Comment