
Ladybug Easter
Originally uploaded by HikerCynthia
I needed one more Easter card, by my count, and I threw this one together like likety-split!
I went looking for some patterned paper with lilies on it and found this one instead. I've been hoarding this flower paper for evah. THEN, of course, I had to hunt a green paper that matched.
To complete the artsy look, I used JustRite stamp letters for the Easter sentiment. It kind of makes it look like the whole card was handmade. I was thinking it might need a ribbon or something over the green strip, but the more it sits on my table, the more I like it that way. :-)
Supplies:
Paper: Creative Imaginations (Oops. I cut off the name of the paper.); Bazzill (green paper); The Paper Studio (kraft cardblank)
Stamps: JustRite (15 Point Times New Roman Alphabet stamps)
Ink: Tim Holtz Distress Ink (Peeled Paint)
ETC: Glue Glider Pro
The sun's out, so I'm going to try to do a bit of hiking today. The National Weather Service has already issued a Flood Watch for my area for tomorrow, so I want to enjoy the sun while it shines! =D I hope the sun shine wherever you are today!!
~Cynthia
No comments:
Post a Comment