Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Bunch o' Tulips


Bunch o' Tulips
Originally uploaded by HikerCynthia

Another simple Easter card. I really like how this one turned out. I think it has a serene air about it. :-)

I stamped the tulip image on white cardstock, using Pumice Stone Distress Ink. I also stamped the sentiment in the same ink color.

I then used watercolor pencils to tint the flowers, adding a bit more color to the bow for some punch.


Supplies:
Paper: Bazzill (white cardstock); Recollections (white cardblank)
Stamps: JustRite (Breath of Spring Borders & Centers set); GinaK (Basket Blessings sentiment)
Ink: Tim Holtz Distress Ink (Pumice Stone)
ETC: Glue Glider Pro


The rain has started already this morning. The Flood Watch is still in effect. I got all my running around done early this morning and now I'm about to hole up in the craft room for the rest of the day!! I hope you too find time to be creative!

~Cynthia

1 comment:

farmhouse-story said...

such a pretty card, cynthia!