Monday, March 14, 2011

My apologies...

I've got nothing to show today, so my apologies on that. I DO however have something to share.

Mary Ann Moss from LA Dispatch (Remains of the Day) is currently in Paris. And she's taking pictures and blogging her adventures and travel journaling and....in short, making me insanely jealous.

One of her posts included a picture, taken just past dusk, of a top story window with lights gleaming into the dark. And Mary Ann said this...

On the way home through the dark streets I looked up and saw this window. Maybe inside there is a child on a feather bed reading a storybook. Dreaming about a trip she will take when she grows up.

I always feel better when I find someone who feels the same way about travel as I do. Sometimes I think I'm the only one affected by wanderlust and then along comes someone who feels the same, who totally gets it.



Dreaming about a trip,

~Cynthia

1 comment:

farmhouse-story said...

i totally get it, too! i just never get around to wandering very often! but, when i do, i make the most of it!