
Off the Edge Part 2
Originally uploaded by HikerCynthia
Here's attempt number 2 of an "off the edge" card--the current challenge at Less is More.
I used an ivory cardblank this time, but I used the same stamp and Distress Inks as yesterday's card (Peeled Paint and Forest Moss.)
Because I had an issue with the ink on the sentiment on the first card, I used a soft green pigment ink by Studio G this time. This ink worked much better than the Distress Ink I used previously. Yay! It's very creamy, almost like a thick chalk ink. And the color worked really well with the Distress Inks.
Supplies:
Paper: Recollections (ivory cardblank)
Stamps: Stampendous (Agapanthus Cluster); Inkadinkado (Expressions #96614)
Inks: Tim Holtz Distress Ink (Peeled Paint, Forest Moss); Studio G/Hampton Arts (green pigment ink #VP0006)
Recently I've been hanging out at Shelley Starkis' blog, Shelley's Stamping Ground, and CASE'ing a few of her cards. In her latest blog post, she mentions that she was recently diagnosed with thyroid cancer. I know God hears our prayers so would you mind saying a prayer for her healing? God is in the business of the miraculous.
~Cynthia
1 comment:
i'm sending prayers! love both of these cards--i do find the distressed inks tend to bleed out sometimes.
Post a Comment