Friday, March 11, 2011

One More St Paddy's!


One More St Paddy's!
Originally uploaded by HikerCynthia

This is the last one, I promise!

Originally, I was following one of the Fall-to layouts, but when I put the card together, it looked funny. So I switched the layout around and got this. I'm not 100% happy with it...it needs something on the top. But, hey, it's done. =D

The St Patrick's Day sentiment is stamped on a QuicKutz die cut, which is layered over pretty much the only green patterned paper I seem to have. Heh. Then I used a border punch on a strip of green cardstock. I added a bit of Distress Ink around the edges of the die cut for a little color pop.


Supplies:
Paper: Bazzill (green and white cardstock); ADT (Great Outdoors scrapbook kit)
Stamp: Hampton Arts/Studio G
Ink: Tim Holtz Distress Ink (Peeled Paint)
ETC: Recollections (border punch); QuicKutz (name plates die cut); Glue Glider Pro


I'm all done with St. Paddy's Day and these cards are ready to be mailed! Now if I can only remember to actually MAIL them.........

Happy weekend!! ;-)

~Cynthia

1 comment:

farmhouse-story said...

hope they are in the mail now:) love them!