
Year in the Life
Originally uploaded by HikerCynthia
I am seriously hesitating about posting this. It's the month of February in the Year in the Life scrapbook/journal/thingy I've got going. This is my first year and so far it's been a lot of fun to horde stuff to put in the scrapbook. (Fairly evident that I prefer to horde the ephemera rather than document through pictures, right?)
The reason I hesitate is...well...my life is kind of boring....as you can probably see here. I mean, trips to Subway and McDonald's dominate the page, as well as a newspaper article on the Great Backyard Bird Count.
Um.
Booooring. ;-)
I will admit that it's better than January's page: It snowed. I was sick. The end. Heh.
Anyway, this is what I've been up to. I've also been working on a junque journal and a 7 Gypsies/Graphic 45 journal. March starts a workshop/class over on the Strathmore website on art journaling. I'm pretty excited about that. Maybe March's Year in the Life won't be quite so boring! =D
Thanks for stopping by today!
~Cynthia
2 comments:
Hi Cynthia
I think your journal for February is great.
At least it includes pleasurable outings .. .. .. it could have included medical appointment cards which would have been most unpleasant.
You got me thinking what I would put on pages if I was doing a journal .. .. .. .. I think all I have to show for the month is what I have posted on my blog for February and lots of bills (plus a new insurance policy for my car) LOL!!!
Looking forward to your March collection now.
Happy March.
Love Jules xx
i think its lovely, cynthia--i thought about doing this, but after dec dailys craziness, decided against it. there are days i don't get out of the house--now thats boring:)
Post a Comment