Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Off the Edge Part 1


Off the Edge Part 1
Originally uploaded by HikerCynthia

Here's my take on Less is More's weekly challenge--to stamp off the edge of your card.

By habit, I guess, I would have stamped off the right side, but this stamp lent itself to the left side stamp off. (Yes, I just made that term up. Heh.)

Anyway, because Less is More is a clean and simple kind of challenge, this card is thus clean and simple. =D

I stamped the Agapanthus with a mixture of Peeled Paint and Forest Moss Distress Inks. The sentiment is in Forest Moss as well. The only thing I don't like about this card is that sentiment. I'm not sure if it was because I haven't used that stamp much or the Distress Ink is busy distressing, but the words have a bit of a ragged look to them.

For once, it looks better in the picture.

HA HA HA!


Supplies:
Paper: Recollections (white cardblank)
Stamps: Stampendous (Agapanthus Cluster); Inkadinkado (Expressions #96614)
Inks: Tim Holtz Distress Ink (Peeled Paint, Forest Moss)
ETC: NOTHING. It's supposed to be CLEAN AND SIMPLE! =D


It's a rainy and dreary day here, but I have so enjoyed some peaceful hours in the craft studio. I hope you find peaceful moments to create today as well.

~Cynthia

No comments: