
Red Bird in Snow
Originally uploaded by HikerCynthia
I love this card!
It's so cute and calming and quiet and serene.
I used very few supplies. The bird punch from Stampin Up and the leaf punch from Martha Stewart.
I added an eye with a pen. Distress Stickles add a bit of icy sparkle.
And that's it!
I think the original card that I CASEd had green leaves, which would be totally cute too. :-)
Supplies:
Paper: Bazzill (red and white cardstock); Recollections (white cardblank)
ETC: Stampin Up (Two Step Bird Punch); Martha Stewart (leaf punch); Tim Holtz (Distress Stickles, Rock Candy); Zig (black pen)
I'm too scared to post my December Daily creation on Ali Edwards' blog (after checking out all 200+ AMAZING offerings!), but I might post a few of the pages here tomorrow--the weather isn't conducive for taking photos today. So far, it's been pretty cool to document Advent this way.
Thanks for stopping in--have a wonderful day!!
~Cynthia
1 comment:
please post your pages, cynthia! i want to see them! and there is no right or wrong!
Post a Comment