
Who's gonna rake up all these leaves???
Originally uploaded by HikerCynthia
OK, this has become my new favorite card! :-)
I stamped the leaves on colored cardstock using Walnut Stain or a Walnut Stain-Frayed Burlap Distress Ink combo. I fussy cut them out.
Then I distressed them with Antique Linen (all over) and Walnut Stain (edges and vein lines.)
I used a piece of black and white script paper, which I also distressed the heck out of!! I used Antique Linen, Frayed Burlap and a final layer of Walnut Stain, mostly on the edges. The more I rubbed the ink around, the more the script was rubbed off. The ink took a bright white look to an antique, aged look. Awesome! ;-)
I stamped the sentiment with Walnut Stain. Then I positioned the leaves so the top two would look like they were falling and the bottom one would frame the sentiment a bit. The bottom leaf is popped up for dimension.
Supplies:
Paper: Bazzill (yellow and red cardstock); My Mind's Eye (Meadow Lark: Meadowlark "Dawn" Cards Paper); The Paper Studio (kraft cardblank)
Stamps: Stampabilities (Happy Thanksgiving 02); Hero Arts (Real Leaves)
Inks: Tim Holtz Distress Ink (Antique Linen, Walnut Stain, Frayed Burlap)
ETC: Glue Glider Pro; EK Success (3D Dots)
Have a great weekend!! It's supposed to be very cold here, so wherever YOU are....stay warm!! ;-)
~Cynthia
1 comment:
this in one gorgeous card-love the bkgd stamping and inking:)
Post a Comment