
Oh Christmas Tree...
Originally uploaded by HikerCynthia
Except for the crooked, hand-drawn line of snow, this little card is not so bad.
Oh no.
My card has become Charlie Brown's Christmas tree.
Maybe if I put a string of lights on it and sing a carol, it will perk up.
No?
Hmmmm.....
So I embossed a strip of paper in a snowflake embossing folder.
Then I cut out a rectangle of green cardstock. I stamped a little tree on a small piece of kraft. I added snow using one of those seriously cool snow pen thingys.
Then I put the tilted, snow covered ground beneath the tree....or there was an earthquake...or the tree is growing on the side of a mountain....
Finally, I stamped 'let it snow' three times. Cuz it's just fun to stamp stuff three times.
Supplies:
Paper: Bazzill (green and kraft cardstock); The Paper Studio (kraft cardblank)
Stamps: Penny Black (Crystalline set): Picture Show (evergreen tree)
Ink: Tim Holtz Distress Ink (Pine Needles)
ETC: Cuttlebug (Snowflake Embossing Folder); Marvy (Snow Marker)
Have a great Saturday! I'll be in the studio later today--I've still got a few more Christmas cards to make. And I've managed to fit in a few birthday cards too!! :-)
~Cynthia
No comments:
Post a Comment