Saturday, November 27, 2010

It worked better for her


It worked better for her
Originally uploaded by HikerCynthia

So....as usual...I saw this really cute card somewhere and decided to shamelessly copy it.

I loved her little ornament hanging down from the top of the card into the scene below.

Alas....this is what I got instead! Not quite what I had in mind, but the recipient probably hasn't seen the original, so I think I'm fine! ;-)

I used VersaMark for the flourishes. I like the subtle watermark look of them.

The ornament is a QuicKutz die cute with a bit of gold ink to highlight the swirls, made using a Cuttlebug embossing folder.

Down at the bottom I stamped Merry Christmas.


Supplies:
Paper: Bazzill (green cardstock); BoBunny (Noel Holly); Recollections (ivory cardblank)
Stamps: Penny Black (Crystalline set); Autumn Leaves (Rhonna Farrer, Swirls V:I)
Inks: Tim Holtz Distress Ink (Moss Green); Colorbox (gold); Zig (gold paint pen); VersaMark
ETC: Cuttlebug (D'vine Swirls embossing folder); QuicKutz (ornament die cut); Glue Glider Pro


I worked hard on my December Daily yesterday. I only have 4 pages left!! Good thing, because my Daily starts tomorrow! :-)

~Cynthia

No comments: